Saturday, November 17, 2012

BoBo the Giant

 This is the second of Two Giants that I have in my War hammer army but the first one i finished painting.  I liked the impromptu helm.  I named this one BoBo.  BoBo is an out of print Citadel giant.  One of the many old metal figures I have collected for this army.  BoBo will also be the Behemoth in my Orc army for HoTT. 
 In War hammer, the tattoos are considered WarPaint.  It aides in their protection.  I just wanted the Wode to be added for some decoration.





3 comments:

DeanM said...

Amazing painting. Best, Dean

Unknown said...

Love BoBo The Great!!!! Love the detail and the split tattoo face!!!

Anonymous said...

Days before the fight, Fuentes traikns at the Dragon House
gym. Pay noo attentioon to those powerllevelers foaming at the
moyth ffor that extra level. You should also bring soime teleporting runes, don't use the lumbridge teleport
that recharges every 30 minutes, because it takes a while to cast the spell.



my website dragonvale hack tool